Groups

good place to lunch/drink near ringwood brewery?

i have a brewery tour booked in for saturday (won it in a raffle) at ringwood brewery. does anyone know of a good place nearby to have lunch?

i don't see any mention of a pub or anything on the brewery website

10 Comments

Banned

Alice Lisle Inn, Rockford Green, Rockford, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 3NA Tel: 01425 474700

The Old Beams Inn, Salisbury Rd, Ibsley, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 3PP Tel: 01425 473387

High Corner Inn, Linwood, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 3QY Tel: 01425 473973

Original Poster

thanks, would you recommend a particular one or are they all good?

Banned

gav989

thanks, would you recommend a particular one or are they all good?

Never been to the area, sorry.

Just found them on yell.com.

Banned

micoo

"does anyone know of a good place nearby to have lunch? "so you dont and … "does anyone know of a good place nearby to have lunch? "so you dont and you were just wasting their time?

Why don't you get a job instead of trolling

Banned

micoo

1. dont need a job so why should i get one? i would rather spend my … 1. dont need a job so why should i get one? i would rather spend my summer break relaxing2. the irony of calling me a troll off the scale, you provided him with **** he could easily have got himself when he was looking for reccomendations

I apologised for my unhelpfulness X)

Banned

micoo

ahhhhhhhhh, so now we are agreed that what you posted was not in the … ahhhhhhhhh, so now we are agreed that what you posted was not in the slightest bit helpfull, so why bother posting it? trolling?

I was listing a few places that is all.

I must get back to my life.

I work in close proximity of the brewery.

The Elm Tree Inn is highly recommended by the locals and is only 5 mins from the brewery.

The Drusilla Inn is excellent. It's about 7 mins from the brewery. I have been here several times.

If you like Indian food Curry Garden is in the town centre and has won several awards for it's food.

Hope this helps

Chris

Original Poster

thanks a lot, i have no idea how to leave rep any more, this is the first time i've been here since it all changed...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions