Expired

Good Price for a Bike for my 10 year old Son

Found 22nd Jun 2008
As above, not too sure what kind of bike im looking for, price and advice greatly appreciated

7 Comments

BMX's are good. You can get them from £50 to £100

Original Poster

Yeh think he'd want a BMX, any good deals at the moment

Banned

try halfords or toy's r-us :thumbsup:

Just a bit of advice. I've learnt the hard way......taking toys r us to small claims court due to being sold a bike with unadjustable handlebars which was not pointed out at time of sale nor easily noticeable......apparently all their bikes are the same as told to us by the general store manager. Was refused a refund and argued in store for an hour. So as your 10 yr old grows handlebars can't be raised! My advice don't go to a toy shop for a bike.

Original Poster

Genious_Gamer360;2365780

try halfords or toy's r-us :thumbsup:

Will pop into halfords with him, thanks

andyc240;2365809

Just a bit of advice. I've learnt the hard way......taking toys r us to … Just a bit of advice. I've learnt the hard way......taking toys r us to small claims court due to being sold a bike with unadjustable handlebars which was not pointed out at time of sale nor easily noticeable......apparently all their bikes are the same as told to us by the general store manager. Was refused a refund and argued in store for an hour. So as your 10 yr old grows handlebars can't be raised! My advice don't go to a toy shop for a bike.

Thanks for that advice, i didnt even think about the adjustable handlebars, will make sure the bike has this, good luck with your refund with toys r us

thanks just hope the judge sees our side on tues morning

Banned

Did he see your side?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread429114688
    2. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers44
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games1218
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1627

See more discussions