Found 27th Aug 2007
I used to use find-dvd a lot but now it seems that it doesnt include virgin megastores in the searches and tesco jersey anymore which is a pain as since they are becoming a really good online site to find good prices and as a deal searcher i need to know if somewhere has it cheaper

So does anybody have any other user friendly and good price checkers for games and dvds

Cheers

Daniel :santa:

7 Comments

Banned

i didnt notice that it didnt include virgin anymore :-(

Original Poster

hothothot

i didnt notice that it didnt include virgin anymore :-(

Try it find-dvd.co.uk/vid…spx

Doesnt come up and the list is much shorter now

Virgin comes up for dvds but not for games

I mean bioshock is on there for £34 but on findvd the lowest price is like £35.95

Banned

before i found find dvd and this site i had about 30 retailers that i would look through myself to find the cheapest price, would spend 20 mins doing it- you always do that lol

Original Poster

hothothot

before i found find dvd and this site i had about 30 retailers that i … before i found find dvd and this site i had about 30 retailers that i would look through myself to find the cheapest price, would spend 20 mins doing it- you always do that lol

Well i do that anyways but i use the find-dvd as a quick browser

Banned

make a comparison site yourself?

Original Poster

hothothot

make a comparison site yourself?

God knows how id go about making that - impossible for someone like me - i dont have the software - althought i DO have the time and effort to put in
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244921
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions