Groups

Good price to offer for a working 2nd hand / used Xbox One (not S) console with all leads + controller?

As per title please, what is the maximum those ITK would pay for a 2nd hand / used Xbox One (not S) console with all leads + controller? Would £100 be laughed at for example? Thanks in advance.

10 Comments

Max £28

About £130 seems reasonable.

Original Poster

Eamon99

Max £28

Sorry Eamon99, I've updated my post as I meant console, leads and controller all together. Thanks for your answer all the same.

Original Poster

Pacman786

http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/fs-xbox-one-white-500gb-boxed-2566068Worth checking this out.

Saw that thanks Pacman but I'm in Hull and it's collection only from E7 as the seller won't deliver. I've trawled through a few days of posts and that was the only console I found on sale so wasn't sure if £130 was a good price as there was no other on sale to compare it with.

Considering you can pick up new ones delivered with warranty for £149.99, £110 would seem reasonable

149 paid for new one 1tb with gears 4. So i would be looking at absolutely max £100 second hand

i agree, 100 max now especially with all the recent offers.

Lowest I've paid is £125, average is £150 and up to £180 if there are games that will bring a nice trade in value.

I sold mine for 120 the other day only took 4 hours for someone to come and pick it up. Sold it on gumtree
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553781
      2. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1421
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767203
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826352

See more discussions