Groups

Good quality ceramic floor tile adhesive and grout recommendation please

Good quality black ceramic floor tile adhesive which will also serve as grouting material please? Also please let me know where to buy some proper tools ..

Thank you in advance.

5 Comments

BAL is the best brand for adhesive and grout. More expensive than basic stuff but the quality is excellent. MicroMax grout.

Original Poster

MattNorfolk

BAL is the best brand for adhesive and grout. More expensive than basic … BAL is the best brand for adhesive and grout. More expensive than basic stuff but the quality is excellent. MicroMax grout.

Thank you. A bit late as 1/3 of the tiles are already down.

aym280

Thank you. A bit late as 1/3 of the tiles are already down.

Not really their fault for you checking late

Original Poster

eslick

Not really their fault for you checking late

Nice of you. It's difficult when you ask a question nowadays as people want to be impartial or some people working for some firms want to advertise their companies .. Or copy and paste to help.

I got a quote from this man : £700 for 12 square metre and he said I had to pay for grout and adhesive. This country is full of black market. £700 when my tiles are £6/sq m!!!!! No wonder my friend said that she needed a man to prop her up so that she would not be taken advantage of. She's 76 and she said she's going to find this MAN!

Well, I don't. I googled and watched youtube and asked.. That man who lived nearby took me for a fool .. If I were laying down porcelain tiles, that might be a different story - diamond blade and all that. How I hate people who take the next human as mugging target! Even he admitted the floor was quite level. In the end, my son will get £200 for his labour of love and he's never done it before. He will make a good husband .. and I will make sure of that!
    Edited by: "aym280" 16th Jul
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions