Groups

Good quality Earphones?

I'm looking for a good quality set of Earphones. My son has had many over the years - Skulcandy, Apple, Samsung & Panasonic & none of them seem to last. I'm willing to spend upto £40 but obviously any cheaper would be great! Any recommendations greatfully received. Thanks

11 Comments

I use earphones everyday at work. I'm lucky to get 6 months out of a set. They fail on the 3.5mm jack. Even the better ones fail

what do you do to them I use mine at work aswell and got the same ones for about years know they are just the normal ones which came with my Samsung phone

Try JVC ones they are generally very good

after looking through a few reviews maybe Shure SE215 are the best bet slightly more at 48.75 on ebay I found best price others are places are over 90 quid. buy why not just get cheap ones say around a 5 that way they give ok sound quality and still last a few months so say 3/4 months each time u will be getting fair deal as kids usually do damaged stuff more frequently and not sure how old yours is they lose stuff aswell and expensive stuff my get stolen so is a health hazard aswell.

Ive been using Apple earPods since forever and they're absolutely great, they sound really good and last very long. What exactly has been the issue with previous earbuds? How are they messing up?

Original Poster

He's 16 & uses them everyday, he's pretty careful with them, he says he doesn't drop them but who knows! 1 stops working then the other, but as I've said to him it's probably better to buy a couple of cheaper ones a year than spend around £40 and they break!
    Will try jvc, see if they last longer.

agriff2

He's 16 & uses them everyday, he's pretty careful with them, he says he … He's 16 & uses them everyday, he's pretty careful with them, he says he doesn't drop them but who knows! 1 stops working then the other, but as I've said to him it's probably better to buy a couple of cheaper ones a year than spend around £40 and they break!Will try jvc, see if they last longer.

Ah, got ya...if it was a problem with the wires he might've needed to get ones with an L-shaped plug or something

muddassarsardar

after looking through a few reviews maybe Shure SE215 are the best bet … after looking through a few reviews maybe Shure SE215 are the best bet slightly more at 48.75 on ebay I found best price others are places are over 90 quid. buy why not just get cheap ones say around a 5 that way they give ok sound quality and still last a few months so say 3/4 months each time u will be getting fair deal as kids usually do damaged stuff more frequently and not sure how old yours is they lose stuff aswell and expensive stuff my get stolen so is a health hazard aswell.

Had a set of these, did not think they were that good. In the end bought some Soundmagic E10's which are brilliant.

Is Bluetooth an option? No wires.

overpriced trash, I don't know why people still purchase them. I would recommend the xiaomi hybrid earphones.

+1 for Bluetooth no 3.5 mm jack to break
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      2. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56
      3. Decent hoover66
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46

See more discussions