Groups
    EXPIRED

Good Quality In-Ear Headphones

not to worried on price altho id like prices on a cheap pair and medium pair and an outrages priced pair if possible

i prefer the ones with the rubber ends that go in ur ear or if there are any new type which provide better bass?

Im going for a new ipod nano 8gb version and when i bought the 80gb one a yr ago i didnt like the headphones are they the same?

also which make/brand would u recommend?

Thanks rep for anyone for helping thanks

8 Comments

mymemory 40% OFF!

Sennheiser CX300 Ear Canal Headphones - Silver

ONLY £15.99

use quidco for 6% off

Original Poster

janz70

mymemory 40% OFF!Sennheiser CX300 Ear Canal Headphones - SilverONLY … mymemory 40% OFF!Sennheiser CX300 Ear Canal Headphones - SilverONLY £15.99 use quidco for 6% off

wow nice find!!!! wonder what can be found in a day if this was found ina few mins lol!!!

Rep added

is there any other end of the market u can help with middle/high?

I bought some Shure E2C in ear headphones , absolutely amazing £29.99 from Amazon free delivery . Also these come with a 2 year guarantee which i can vouch for , after about 18 months one of the cables split sent back to Shure Uk and hey presto 2 days later brand new set of headphones :thumbsup:

amazon.co.uk/Shu…8-1

Good brands I would recommend are Jays d-jays for decent bass and not an outrageous price about £70 or so I think. If you can get them imported from the states should be $99.

Eytomics E4RP are fantastic headphones I have them. Also the Shure range is good but can be very expensive.

For decent mid priced headphones try the sony MDR-EX81 they give a nice enough sound for about £40 or so.

if you're going for the cx300 then cheapest place to get it is cx300shop.com/sho…%26

£14.99 including delivery, mymemory is £15.99 + £2.95 delivery, even with quidco doesn't make it as cheap.

seinhausers (sp) are one of the best you can get for a cheap budget, the ones listed abova CX300 are really good so ive been told and i will be getting them too

SpecMan

if you're going for the cx300 then cheapest place to get it is … if you're going for the cx300 then cheapest place to get it is http://cx300shop.com/shop/article_2/Sennheiser-CX300-Silver-Earphones.html?sessid=g4XvnBKJoRztQ5NxkHeeKbP2sE1v4Hm5NQ8xdrHPdgoKDuToxlpgWMsWfPuSsdHC&shop_param=cid%3D1%26aid%3D2%26£14.99 including delivery, mymemory is £15.99 + £2.95 delivery, even with quidco doesn't make it as cheap.

anybody bought the cx300 from the site above?

thanks,

what is the difference between cx 300 and cx 300-b. I've just ordered some of these off Amazon. I just wanted a nice pair of bud type earphones and these were £3.50 £8 with post.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions