Groups
    EXPIRED

Good Reasonable priced micro sd card for Nokia N95

Hi guys, im after a micro SD card for my new phone. I got a N95 on orange. I recon about 2gb or 4gb would be good but would consider smaller memory if its a good price. Where would be the best place to look for these? Thanks in advance

5 Comments

dell is doing a 2gb one for £13 something and there was one post on this website for £9.99 for a Kingston 2gb one.

Kingston 2gb microsd £9.99 delivered @ ]W2W.com
    Don't know why direct link won't work.

Diodorus-siculus;1443932

2GB for £10.79 delivered at ]Play.com___________________________Be good, … 2GB for £10.79 delivered at ]Play.com___________________________Be good, Dio :thumbsuo:

I've had two of these, they are Sandisk and superb

(Don't sneeze when you get it out of the packet though as you'll never see it again)

If you can stretch you can get the 4gb from amazon £18.39 includes card reader. That is the cheapest around for 4gb, many sell this one for £25.....
    amazon.co.uk/San…8-1

Original Poster

Diodorus-siculus;1443932

2GB for £10.79 delivered at ]Play.com___________________________Be good, … 2GB for £10.79 delivered at ]Play.com___________________________Be good, Dio :thumbsuo:

Nice one m8, ordered myself one of these. Thanks to you all for your time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions