Expired

Good Reliable Dishwasher

Found 26th Jan 2011
Looking for a good deal on a reliable dishwasher as mine has broken after many years of use, (thats not my mrs either!)

Many Thnx

Jonah

4 Comments

jualdomestics.com/ind…912

we got this..i usually spend more but the 2 year warranty swung this. I have had it around 9months and am happy with it. The dishes come out dry most of the time-better than either my aeg or hoover i had before.

I had a Bosch dishwasher but after reading reviews ( and cash was tight) i got this beko one and it is very good loads better than the bosch that cost twice as much. I just use no 4 quick wash and its spot on. .You may find it cheaper i got mine from currys when it was on offer but i have used this company for a washer and they were spot on.

jualdomestics.com/ind…379

Original Poster

Many thanks for help, ended up getting Bosch Classixx, went to Apollo 2000, bartered him down to £280 to price match comets free installation and delivery, bonza!

I know you have one now but just in case anyone else is after one, I have to echo what hutchir9 said.
I got my first ever dishwasher last March and it was the Beko one. It had really good reviews, even compared to the more expensive ones, and I have to say it is great!
I have had no problems with it and I use number 4 too. An hour and it's done and all clean and dry too!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions