Groups

Good running trainers?

Looking for some decent running trainers as I often get bad ankles when running on the roads, what are good makes of running trainers and any good offers plz?

14 Comments

You should go to a good running shop and have an assessment so you can get a pair of trainers that suit your running style.

Banned

Asics are great. You need to get feet checked ideally first for gait to match trainers to foot type. A good running shop will provide this service.

I got the new Kswiss ones from JJB/DW Sports....

They are currently on offer

Supermod

You can never go wrong with Asics but as M_C has pointed out, you ought to get your feet checked as if you are keen on running you want a pair of shoe that will not cause you discomfort.

Nike Frees. Yum.

I have the asics kinsei and love them about £105 Therabouts well recommended

Couldn't agree more with the comments. Get your gait assessed, then pick up some Asics from online retailer. I too run in Kinsei's, boutght last years version for £55 from link below.

Hope that helps. Otherwise sportshoes are good too.

hotukdeals.com/dea…353

as has been stated if you plan on seriously getting into it go get your gait checked at a running shop so you can get shoes adjusted to your running style.

If you do this go for a pair of Brooks. (i have a pair for correcting mild overpronation) they are the most comfortable trainers i have ever worn.

If you cant get brooks, get Asics.

ericagradus

Couldn't agree more with the comments. Get your gait assessed, then pick … Couldn't agree more with the comments. Get your gait assessed, then pick up some Asics from online retailer. I too run in Kinsei's, boutght last years version for £55 from link below.Hope that helps. Otherwise sportshoes are good too.[url=http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/heavily-discounted-running-trainers/833353]http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/heavily-discounted-running-trainers/833353[/url]

Great price mate if only i was size 15 bargain

Banned

running or jogging? big difference!

the porter

Great price mate if only i was size 15 bargain

Unfortunately when I posted deal, there were lots more size options i.e. I am a 6. But unfortunately deal got voted cold

nike tn are the best i think

As above-you are best to go to a local running shop and speak to staff to get a gait analysis of your running style- as there are different trainers for different styles i.e. over pronator- then look at suitable trainers, then google ones you like to find best deal!

Asics
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522113
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26119

See more discussions