Groups

Good service from StrawberryNET - perfume retailer

We are always complaining about the negative side of retailers, so I'd like to report some very good service I've recently received from the above company.

I recently ordered my wife a perfume set consisting of a normal size bottle of perfume, a small handbag size bottle and some kind of lotion/potion that you chicks use. When she opened the package, there was a strong smell of perfume as the small bottle had leaked and was empty. I thought this would be difficult to resolve, but when I told StrawberryNET about it this was their response:

We are sorry that the item arrived damaged. We will send you a replacement ... as soon as possible. Please do not return the undesired product to us as this is both inconvenient and expensive.

The replacement has just been received and both bottles were full!

(The only down-side was that we were 'stung' £10.82 import tax for both packages. On the StrawberryNET website, they indicate that they will refund this, but I hadn't the heart to ask, after we'd been sent a complete replacement)

1 Comment

I ordered from them a few times and no problems... no taxes too....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764197
      2. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?29132

See more discussions