Good sessionable beer ??

Found 4th Feb
I've been doing the dry January and haven't Drank this weekend too so I'm concerned my tolerance won't be that good, does a month off really effect you in this?

supposed to be going out with with work next week and don't fancy making a fool out of myself! what's some good low percentage beers I could get? I normally just get whatever ales are on without checking or Guinness but might stick to something else to play it safe!!
Community Updates
AskGroceries
5 Comments
You don't have to give up beer , or conversely go on the lash ! 3 or 4 pints of 4% beer is plenty for anyone over 2 or 3 hours

Too many kids these days can 't take 3 or 4 pints of beer so then drink spirits etc and end up broke and looking like idiots (which to be fair they are ) . Enjoy a drink , drink sociably - its all about conversation - not how quickly you can get ratted and look stupid !
I always got a shandy on my round or a nanny state / becks blue.. Got caught a few times so abandoned my drink and pretend it wasn't mine. Don't tell anyone lol. Some think I can handle my drink but I was cheating
Edited by: "wayners" 4th Feb
wayners11 h, 34 m ago

I always got a shandy on my round or a nanny state / becks blue.. Got …I always got a shandy on my round or a nanny state / becks blue.. Got caught a few times so abandoned my drink and pretend it wasn't mine. Don't tell anyone lol. Some think I can handle my drink but I was cheating

Do most bars sell these ? I've never even noticed them in the fridges ! Would feel daft asking what non alcoholic beers they have for some reason

Had a nanny state on the weekend and it's quite nice but tastes very watered down.. .

The pistolhead flat tyre one was really nice though!!!
wayners12 h, 21 m ago

I always got a shandy on my round or a nanny state / becks blue.. Got …I always got a shandy on my round or a nanny state / becks blue.. Got caught a few times so abandoned my drink and pretend it wasn't mine. Don't tell anyone lol. Some think I can handle my drink but I was cheating

Its easier to cheat if you go for something like G&T or a V&T.
I have a client/mate who is at the bar ordering his second pint when you have had your first slurp of beer, trying to keep up is impossible, So I go for G&Ts and alternate with a Tonic water, well worth slipping the barman a decent tip to ensure this happens especially on a work do when its not advisable to get too messy.
Go carlsberg if you are struggling for a beer, it’s 3.8% and you will be hard pressed to drink many of them . On a serious note keep hydrated and on your round get a shandy. Drink slowly after the first couple and when people ask do you need a pint day you have a full one. By that time nobody will be arsed pushing it.

work night outs are the worst for trying to play catch-up round for round don’t let it run away with you and it’ll be no problem
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants