Good Sim only deals??

Found 18th Sep 2017
Hi there,

Im looking for good and cheap sim only deals. Preferably on EE (NOT vodafone though). I have seen a deal for £21pm - 18GB data ultd texts and ultd mins. And I can get £50 cashback. And that equals to £16.83pm which isnt bad. Plus I get 6months Apple music and 3months BT Sport. Three also do a simonly deal which is £14pm for ultd mins texts and 12gb Data, however despite this price, I dont want to be on Three as their network coverage is bad. Do you think I could get a lower price for the 18gb data by mentioning the Three deal for a price match? Also any other offers?

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Why not EE? Fully understand not wanting Vodafone

Always worth mentioning you've been "offered" this deal, even if it's a little lie. Every company will do what they can to make you one of their customers.

Will you need 18GB of data?

Don't rely on cashback, often doesn't get carried out.

OP would prefer EE.

Got 20 for £13 a month

Original Poster

@puddles9999 how did you get that? On what network?

Original Poster

@xfaxfa and nah i wont need 18gb, which is why now Im considering to move to Virgin as they have a 2.5k mins, ultd texts and 8gb Data for £12pm.

legend_uzair1 h, 6 m ago

@puddles9999 how did you get that? On what network?

Was on 15gb with my 7 Plus rang up and said I wanted similar with retention. Wanted sim only and got that after lots of phone calls after phone calls!

BT, Plusnet, Virgin Media and ASDA all use the EE network.

PKRichie7 h, 55 m ago

BT, Plusnet, Virgin Media and ASDA all use the EE network.

Strange really, you'd have thought BT would use the company they once owned, O2.

xfaxfa14 m ago

Strange really, you'd have thought BT would use the company they once …Strange really, you'd have thought BT would use the company they once owned, O2.

They own EE now.

PKRichie16 m ago

They own EE now.

No way, learn something new every day last I had heard they were in talks to buy back O2 but never did.

So it was right to think they'd use a company they own

Your first stop should be checking out our own mega thread: -

hotukdeals.com/dea…975
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions