Good site to order flowers for delivery?

6 replies
Found 1st Oct 2010
What's a good website for ordering flowers for delivery? I've never had to use one before so no idea about prices or reliability for delivery. Any voucher codes available?

1. Misc
  2. Flowers
6 Comments

Do you have one local to you?

Ours does delivery

You're best off phoning a local florist and asking them to deliver. You usually get better value than just calling interflora (even if they are an interflora florist) and you can request which colours and flowers if you like plus it seems a little bit more personal.

Blimey - just looked at Interfloras flowers as it's my Moms Birthday on Sunday - they are sooooo expensive, I will be going local I think

try bunches.co.uk

i sent some orchids to my nan 3 weeks ago for £17 plus got abut 13% cashback with quidco. They also send a free box of chocs with the flowers.
Even after 3 weeks the orchids are still going strong and she said they were stunning

I have had very good experiences with M&S and also John Lewis, but as has already been said, phoning a local place is usually the best way.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604839
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1730
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769637
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514673

See more discussions