Groups

Good sounding 2.1 Channel Speakers for around £20?

Hello,
    I'm looking for (the above) anyone/ideas?

Also i would like them to be loud, i have seen the logitech ones on here multiple time but i tried them out in currys instore. And the volume wasn't that great

7 Comments

Wait for a pair of T10s to reach the £20 Mark

I dont think good sounding speakers and £20 can really go together can it?

dh058977

I dont think good sounding speakers and £20 can really go together can it?

lol thought the same thing!

Item number: 280610012528

take a look at these , i have these and tbh they are awesome!.

Just like MarzBarz recommendation on eBay you can =probably pick up some decent but old speakers. Just the style may be outdated but they will surely sound great, just need to know of a good model to search for. e.g. I have Logitech Z3. Only one listing on eBay at pick up but I would not recommend this model as it does have a connection issue the Z4 resolves this I presume that sounds just as good. Look up older models of speakers on eBay, people get rid of perfectly good speakers just to upgrade.

Original Poster

tomwatts

Wait for a pair of T10s to reach the £20 Mark

goo.gl/rrstF these?

Original Poster

MarzBarz

Item number: 280610012528take a look at these , i have these and tbh they … Item number: 280610012528take a look at these , i have these and tbh they are awesome!.

Hmmm, nice just wished they were a bit smaller
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277959
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.1820
      3. word association Game72944190
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565

See more discussions