Groups
    EXPIRED

Good store that sells desks?

Somewhere like Ikea/Argos, need more deskspace due to having 3 monitors now!

7 Comments

Staples usually have a decent selection in

what on earth do you need three monitors for?

Sorry, nosey I know!, Argos would be a good one at the moment with vouchers, I did see some in Woolworths recently too and you got a chair with that aswell!

Banned

Argos it is. You might find a selection at etc but I am not sure if they sell to end users

Original Poster

StaceyAKelly

what on earth do you need three monitors for?Sorry, nosey I know!, Argos … what on earth do you need three monitors for?Sorry, nosey I know!, Argos would be a good one at the moment with vouchers, I did see some in Woolworths recently too and you got a chair with that aswell!

My own working space has a Dell 24", another 20.1" and a R74 BDX LCD. I use 2 screens for work and the 3rd is for footie/gaming.

Got more LCDs around the house, including a KDL-46X3500 from Sony lol

Thanks for the replies, will have a look around at the weekend with the missus!

Ikea - at least you will be able to see them assembled, with argos you won't. Make sure you can fit the desk in your car if you go to Ikea, I bought a large desk and the top is in a single piece and it was a real struggle to fit it in our car!

]http//ww…ce/

Original Poster

I like ikea.com/gb/…153, shame it does not have an extension to put the biggest LCD on it..Going to Ikea down the road here in West London this weekend.

Tempted to mount the biggest LCD just so I can get that desk..

horstachio

My own working space has a Dell 24", another 20.1" and a R74 BDX LCD. I … My own working space has a Dell 24", another 20.1" and a R74 BDX LCD. I use 2 screens for work and the 3rd is for footie/gaming.Got more LCDs around the house, including a KDL-46X3500 from Sony lolThanks for the replies, will have a look around at the weekend with the missus!

Wow!!! and theres me buying a little monitor so it takes up less room lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?11
      2. Best roaming data PAYG for USA11
      3. Sky broadband cancel notice period.12
      4. Car MOT77

See more discussions