Groups

Good stores on ebay for factory second branded clothes ?

Basically the title Lol,

Just looking for some ebay stores that sell good brands but as factory seconds or something like that ?

Thanks
    James

5 Comments

If you go to Ebays home page - they now have an option called 'outlets' - if click on that a lot of outlets come up mostly selling clearance items. There is a ladder on the left so that you can choose clothes or whatever. Well worth a look.

Banned

thesummerof69;7734641

If you go to Ebays home page - they now have an option called 'outlets' - … If you go to Ebays home page - they now have an option called 'outlets' - if click on that a lot of outlets come up mostly selling clearance items. There is a ladder on the left so that you can choose clothes or whatever. Well worth a look.

Where abouts exactly... cant seem to see it!

Original Poster

thesummerof69;7734641

If you go to Ebays home page - they now have an option called 'outlets' - … If you go to Ebays home page - they now have an option called 'outlets' - if click on that a lot of outlets come up mostly selling clearance items. There is a ladder on the left so that you can choose clothes or whatever. Well worth a look.

Thanks alot, repped

I cant see them...

123Sofology123

I cant see them...

That's because the thread is over 6 years old.

But the method should still work I'd imagine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280967
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions