Groups

Good tenerife resorts??

Anyone been to any good tenerife resorts which are on the beach, or as close to the beach that has some good watersports and a lot of things for teenagers.

8 Comments

torvicas was good. Jet skis, banana boats etc. And thers loads of bars they can seek off to lol :pirate:

Banned

playa americas is the party centre of tenerife...

H_K;5600512

playa americas is the party centre of tenerife...

yes its ok if you like dodging sick and ppl lying on the floor at 8 in the morning

Its a hole to many timeshare scratch card touts ****** me right off

Original Poster

Not really looking to go playa de las americas, anywere else would be great

general consensus is playa de las americas is ***** & i couldnt agree more !!!

i wouldnt go back if you paid me, as was posted earlier

yes its ok if you like dodging sick and ppl lying on the floor at 8 in … yes its ok if you like dodging sick and ppl lying on the floor at 8 in the morning

spot on, also the time share touts & the cheap drink touts are a pain in the **** !!!

What is it with people that need to get ****-faced then spend all day in bed & do it all again the next day, dont get me wrong i like a drink but not to that extreme.

Los Gigantes , away from most of the underclass .

We stay in Private rented apartments just between Playa De Las Americas and Los Cristianos - its right on the beach front, across from a small shopping centre and is just a short walk each way to where ever you want to go.

Towards the Los Cristianos end you have the Safari Shopping Centre and mini golf etc - this is the end of town that does not have drunks lying on the ground - infact I have been to Tenerife for my summer holidays all my life and this year I did not see any drunks lying in the street - its all been tidied up and the only bit that is noisy is the strip at Veronicas - I kept away from there.

I love Tenerife and all the Parque Santiago complexes have been great - i recommend them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions