Groups

Good time to go to Cornwall ?

Is it a good time to go to Cornwall in November ?
    and any good places you can recommend for a week ?

Could you please help me with your suggestions ?

10 Comments

woolacombe or perranporth :thumbsup:

Anytime is a good time to visit Cornwall

Check out visitcornwall for special offers on accomodation :

visitcornwall.com/sit…ers

I live in Oxfordshire but work in Cornwall a lot.

I was there earlier today and its lovely down there - thoroughly recommend it.

Where to go depends on what you are looking for - steer clear of Newquay unless you are a chav (even the locals are protesting about the people that stay there)

Fantastic beaches in St Agnes and Pra Sands.

St Ives and Falmouth are lovely towns. Would recommend Falmouth to stay - Greenbank hotel is very nice.

St Mawes, Padstow, Truro, all good places to visit. Fantastic country side.

Plus its very quiet at the moment

Looe, Padsow, St Ives to name a few great places. Always a good time to visit Cornwall, but don't bother packing the bucket and spade!

:pirate:Great time of year to stay in an old fishermans cottage in Polperro! Love it there! :pirate:

Trickyjabs;6719840

Looe, Padsow, St Ives to name a few great places. Always a good time to … Looe, Padsow, St Ives to name a few great places. Always a good time to visit Cornwall, but don't bother packing the bucket and spade!

Nah - get a wet suit and brave it

Cornwalls gorge! We went a few months ago and stayed in a town called 'Hayle'..in the ]Big Beach House- self catering, beach at a stones throw, lovely lovely house, lidl and shops round the corner, great location.

samwants2save;6720167

Cornwalls gorge! We went a few months ago and stayed in a town called … Cornwalls gorge! We went a few months ago and stayed in a town called 'Hayle'..in the ]Big Beach House- self catering, beach at a stones throw, lovely lovely house, lidl and shops round the corner, great location.

I must admit, I'll only book a holiday cottage if there's a Lidl round the corner! :w00t: (sarc.)

Trickyjabs;6725849

I must admit, I'll only book a holiday cottage if there's a Lidl round … I must admit, I'll only book a holiday cottage if there's a Lidl round the corner! :w00t: (sarc.)

:oops::p..well, after what we paid for accommodation...

edit: it was a 'luxury' holiday afterall (sarc)

[COLOR="Red"]The 12th of Never.[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions