Groups

Good trade in prices + £4.50 quidco

I had a load of old phones lying round the house, been sending them back to cashinmyfone.com/ and at least making £4.50 quidco on each one.

Some phones like the K800 can be bought on ebay for £10 - £15 and then sold to them for £23 + £4.50 quid.

Sounds like a bargain to me

cashinmyfone.com/

7 Comments

hmm, my phone is the skypephone S2, bought it for £60 last year and they are offering me £1.14, ha

should have kept that to your self .......everyone will be buying them on ebay now!!

Original Poster

i'm happy to share deals, it was only an example anyway

Original Poster

How come this deal is no longer active? I'm new on here and this is my 1st deal i've ever posted so I might of done something wrong?

Original Poster

anyone?

Not a deal...more of a profit making scheme. Deals are goods/products/services @ low prices in Morrisons etc

Original Poster

davidn84;7947527

Not a deal...more of a profit making scheme. Deals are … Not a deal...more of a profit making scheme. Deals are goods/products/services @ low prices in Morrisons etc

Fair enough, thanks for the reply
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2971041
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.2022
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764572
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33178

See more discussions