Groups
    EXPIRED

Good Tripod or accesories to film a phone review?

HI, i buy lots of different chinese phones and tech and would like to do a few youtube reviews on my perspective as you do not see many english reviews of them, i have a camera, 16mp cost around £300, not sure what i need at first would like to do them from birds eye view but what would i need to keep camera in place?

5 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

First of all if you want to do tech reviews I'd at least learn basic … First of all if you want to do tech reviews I'd at least learn basic things like the megapixels aren't that important and on their own are pretty meaningless.

its not my camera but im going to use it, im mean like a tripod to make it face the table birds eye view, any idea dont really understand megapixels

Duct tape is your cheapest option.

http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/60136_434551443673_613133673_4986756_8065808_n.jpg

A lot of the reviews I see are done with a small table mounted stand set in front of the chest so the appliance is some 12-18" from the lens
    http://i.gyazo.com/25d24a5cfd9af703881d0ea2b46387dc.png
    Edited by: "arachnoid" 10th Jul 2014

Original Poster

arachnoid

A lot of the reviews I see are done with a small table mounted stand set … A lot of the reviews I see are done with a small table mounted stand set in front of the chest so the appliance is some 12-18" from the lens

thanks that wat i was looking at, how do i know if my camera fits on it:L

All stands have a standard sized screw fitting but if your still not sure take the camera with you to a local camera shop and see what suits your requirements.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions