Groups

Good type of boxers, but aren't too tight?

Banned
    Hi, i recently bought one of these: figleaves.com/uk/…ont

and my waist is a size medium but my length is small, but i bought a medium anyway in sportsdirect and i really don't like them as they are way to tight and restrictive. Also i keep having to pull them down because they're longer for me as my legs aren't as long as my waist is big!
    So i need some advice, which kind of boxers should i wear that are comfortable and not too restrictive and i don't have to keep pulling them down every 5 seconds?
    Also i had to do this even with the cotton primark ones but didn't think i would have to calvin klein's as they're tighter, so maybe i have to buy size small as i think my waist still fits in size Small as im 33, am i right, as boxers are a few inches flexible and expandable?

15 Comments

Your length is small?

Oh dear, nevermind. It's what you do with it that counts.......... apparently!

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;4766750

Your length is small?Oh dear, nevermind. It's what you do with it that … Your length is small?Oh dear, nevermind. It's what you do with it that counts.......... apparently!

lol, i meant leg length!

askfareed;4766778

lol, i meant leg length!

The 3rd one? :whistling:

dontdothatagain;4766944

The 3rd one? :whistling:

Lol, Good one :thumbsup:

God you guys are worse that the women :roll:

Hope you find something that suits OP

fireheaven;4766967

God you guys are worse that the women :roll:Hope you find something that … God you guys are worse that the women :roll:Hope you find something that suits OP

Shoes, handbags.......no, i think women are worse :p:P

dontdothatagain;4766972

Shoes, handbags.......no, i think women are worse :p:P

No I meant with the risky jokes

I don't do shoes and handbags fyi

fireheaven;4766982

No I meant with the risky jokes I don't do shoes and handbags fyi

so your not a woman-woman? :?

dontdothatagain;4766986

so your not a woman-woman? :?

I am not a lady man if that is what you are getting at. I just don't do the usual woman stuff

And on that note I will leave this thread as I can't offer anything constructive, never worn boxers.............honest

I think a size 33" waist is a medium, but with you having little legs maybe you'd be better suited to briefs? ...........
    http://photos3.flickr.com/5864922_e426a14772.jpg
    Maybe look better with a tan & muscular body & a BIG erm ............ pair of pants to cover them!

The boxer James Toney is said to be a generous man!

Ohhhhhh - not that kind of Boxer!

Only kidding

Original Poster Banned

PLEASE can we get to giving me real advise, i knew this would create a thousand jokes for "the funny guys"

Original Poster Banned

bump...

:-D

You keep posting about undies, it's funny. I'd have though all undies fit all men regardless of their height?. Unless you are mini me from the austin powers films :thumbsup:

There is boxers, loose ones.. or y front, or those tight ones that go on a mans thighs (my fav's)
    :-D

So try boxers the loose ones.... you do know after all this we want pics of you in them :giggle:

Banned

grex9101;4766750

Your length is small?Oh dear, nevermind. It's what you do with it that … Your length is small?Oh dear, nevermind. It's what you do with it that counts.......... apparently!

EPIC!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      2. Box Nation44
      3. iPhone x66
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?11

See more discussions