Groups
    EXPIRED

Good UK Holiday Deals For This Year

We live in stockton-on-Tees, North East, and usually enjoy sun holidays to Egypt, Spain etc each year but we have just bought a Basset Hound puppy that we pick up on 13th Feb, so are looking to holiday in this country this year so the little fella can come too.

I am not working unfortunately due to an injury at work, so price will be mega important and getting a good deal is essential. I am sure I remember seeing some deals get really hot on here for nice breaks to places similar to Centre Parks, log cabin based holidays where dogs are welcome too, can anyone recommend any companies I could register with so that I can keep an eye out for offers.

Anywhere in the UK is an option, Scotland, Wales, The lakes and Northumberland (close to us as we in North East), I have never been to Cornwall and would love to go there, we are open to any suggestions really as my g'friend currently gets her petrol through work.

Another option for us is borrowing my brothers humongous new mobile home, but then depending on how far we drive petrol would be a serious issue so no further than 100 miles each way I would say. But if anybody can recommend some really nice campsites that welcome mobile homes, preferably by some nice coastline, plenty of dog walking routes, and quite a high standard of site (my girlfriend likes the finer things in life), that take mobile homes that would be great.

I should note that we are NOT interested in tent based camping hols.

So any suggestions really would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

7 Comments

Go back to egypt Ive heard its cheap at the moment.

We have 2 dogs and go camping quite a lot, you can decide how far you want to travel and it's really reasonable in price. Our dogs love it and we have had great fun. The most expense is getting the camping equipment together however you can pick up some bargains on ebay (Tent, cooker etc) you only need the basics to get you started. Or even try your local ilovefreegle.org/ I'm a mod on ours and camping items are always being offered.

Original Poster

Thanks Tenacioust123 but we are specifically looking for Centre Parks (log cabin) type places or nice camp sites that we could take my brothers Mobile Home. We only ever camp Tent-style at festivals and it would definitely not be our thing for a holiday/short break.

Appreciate your reply though.

A good site we use is woolacombe.co.uk they would take the mobile home and are fine with dogs, lovely place

Original Poster

Thanks Patchy987 got their site bookmarked. Anymore suggestions peeps?? Cheers.

Why dont u go to centerparcs,u can get some good deals depending on tme u want to go,{which is when} cos i know some accomadation do take dogs,i also went to crantock holiday park in cornwall,u do have to have a car when u r at this particular site though and they also take dogs in selected vans,hope this helps

Original Poster

julieg

Why dont u go to centerparcs,u can get some good deals depending on tme u … Why dont u go to centerparcs,u can get some good deals depending on tme u want to go,{which is when} cos i know some accomadation do take dogs,i also went to crantock holiday park in cornwall,u do have to have a car when u r at this particular site though and they also take dogs in selected vans,hope this helps

We are just starting to look for later this year really, probably June or July time. I will take a look at Crantock holiday park and also price up Centre Parks too, I just think there must be cheaper alternatives to Centre Parks too. cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions