Groups
    EXPIRED

good value but strong airer, need advice please

Hi All,

I have been looking for a good value but strong (preferably something like tier 3 concertina) indoor airer, have looked at some at argos but reviews say they are these get collapsed if loaded fully with clothes.

Rep will be added for any useful comments

best regards

7 Comments

I bought this one a while back and its great: amazon.co.uk/Min…8-1
    You can fit so much on it because the spacing in between the lines is good and it takes weight without showing it too. Would definately recommend.
    I know you can buy cheaper, but I have two cheaper ones which are not as good as this.

Original Poster

royston;8248434

I bought this one a while back and its great: … I bought this one a while back and its great: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Minky-Concertina-Tubular-Clothes-Silver/dp/B0001A967M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1269982582&sr=8-1You can fit so much on it because the spacing in between the lines is good and it takes weight without showing it too. Would definately recommend.I know you can buy cheaper, but I have two cheaper ones which are not as good as this.

Thanks royston for your reply, rep added. Is it similar to this one available on Robert Dyas:
    robertdyas.co.uk/pro…gle

Looks exactly the same actually but a different brand. Same number of lines etc. Personally I'd still go with the minky one knowing how good it is. Hope that helps!

I bought one of these not so long ago. Its good, sturdy and under £20. Holds a lot as well. Got good reviews which is why I went for it eventually. Free delivery to store of your choice too.

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

I bought the Minky one mentioned above from Costco last year and I would also recommend it. I can get 2 full loads of washing on it and no signs of it breaking- very strudy and I like the little tabs that fold out from the top for hanging hangers on.

I have the argos one and haven't had any problems with it. Found it to be stable even with towels on.

Original Poster

Thanks a lot guys, rep added for all. I really appreciate your help everybody
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions