Groups
    EXPIRED

Good Walking Trousers

Looking for a good pair of non-cotton (quick drying) walking trousers, i bought a pair of craghoppers kiwis and thought in short that they were poo, the stitching tore and hopefully the shop will take them back, should've expected it as they're owned by regatta, still, if anyone can recommend a good pair or a shop to go to for a reasonable price, nothing over £20. Thanks in advance, lz

6 Comments

How about these Good Walking Trousers cbc.net/ste…jpg

waterloo;1736428

How about these Good Walking Trousers http://www.cbc.net/steve/misc19.jpg

Tsk...they're the wrong trousers!!! lol

Have you tried an army surplus store? their stuff is bound to be good quality. afraid i dont know any more to help.

[url]www.militarykit.com[/url]

Bella you are so helpful i must say have some rep from me and i don't even need the strides :thumbsup:

Try Paramo Cambia they are the ultimate in waterproof quick drying walking trousers. They are £100 but can be found for £80. My husband swears by them after trying cheaper ones that just don't do the job. These are worn alone and dry out so quickly.

IMHO you get what you pay for!

Walking trews take a lot of 'hammer' and as such 20 squids will not get you a pair to be proud of. save a bit longer and get a pair for 60 squids plus.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?34
      2. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?526
      3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
      4. Help choosing an Android box please.55

See more discussions