Groups

Good wallet anyone?

Looking for a nice new wallet. Mine just got nicked, though needed a new one anyway.

Something like a Ducti Wallet but a bit more classier.

thanks

6 Comments

I also need a new one, Ducti are terrible mine started to peel and the cards would get sticky on the inside - I won't be getting one of those this time thats for sure.

Original Poster

rory182;3938566

I also need a new one, Ducti are terrible mine started to peel and the … I also need a new one, Ducti are terrible mine started to peel and the cards would get sticky on the inside - I won't be getting one of those this time thats for sure.

Ducti wallets come with a lifetime warranty btw. You should get yours replaced.
    I had one but it was quite big and kept sliding out my pocket.

hi i bought one for my husband from next about 2 years ago and it still looks like new:thumbsup:

Debenhams had some in ther sale

h_360;3938596

Ducti wallets come with a lifetime warranty btw. You should get yours … Ducti wallets come with a lifetime warranty btw. You should get yours replaced.I had one but it was quite big and kept sliding out my pocket.

Thanks for the info, reputation added.

I won't take up the warranty, novelty wore off lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions