Good warm but thin gloves ???

Found 10th Feb 2012
Can anyone recommend a decent pair of gloves ..

Looking for something thin so I can still use my hands but warmish to wear ...

Don't want the fingerless type.

1. Misc
  2. Gloves
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Gloves
18 Comments

thin so they work on mobile phone screen ?

play.com/Gad…rch

Nike running gloves.
Or any other running gloves.
Very thin and warm, most are waterproof too

Original Poster

kylewalker

thin so they work on mobile phone screen … thin so they work on mobile phone screen ?[url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.play.com%252FGadgets%252FGadgets%252F4-%252F18640750%252FIGGI-Touch-Screen-Gloves%252FProduct.html%253Fsearchtype%253Dallproducts%2526searchsource%253D0%2526searchstring%253Dglove%2526urlrefer%253Dsearch]http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/18640750/IGGI-Touch-Screen-Gloves/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=glove&urlrefer=search[/url]

I work outside a lot training dogs, so I need to be able to handle them, treats, leads, open and close my jacket, use my hands for all sorts of things.

teh arn

Nike running gloves. Or any other running gloves.Very thin and warm, most … Nike running gloves. Or any other running gloves.Very thin and warm, most are waterproof too

This

Something like these

Nike Gloves

ebay.co.uk/itm…777

HUKD Seems to kill the links to ebay. Copy and past it into your url

Original Poster

Thanks might give them a try
cheapest is HERE @ £8.50 delivered

or it will be THESE also £8.50

??????????????????????

rangermastiffs

Thanks might give them a try cheapest is HERE @ £8.50 deliveredor it will … Thanks might give them a try cheapest is HERE @ £8.50 deliveredor it will be [url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.amazon.co.uk%252Fgp%252Fproduct%252FB001U9AAYG%252Fref%253Dpd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1%253Fpf_rd_p%253D103612307%2526pf_rd_s%253Dlpo-top-stripe%2526pf_rd_t%253D201%2526pf_rd_i%253DB002USK00K%2526pf_rd_m%253DA3P5ROKL5A1OLE%2526pf_rd_r%253D0CP4P2AK8J6VG7P2H589]THESE[/url] also £8.50??????????????????????

Much as I hate Ashley and his tat direct stores.
sportsdirect.com/kar…055

i find leather gloves are the best for being thin and keeping you warm.

mutley1

i find leather gloves are the best for being thin and keeping you warm.

I tend to find leather gloves make people look like murderers or rapists. Just my opinion and in no way based on fact.

Paddy_o_furniture

I tend to find leather gloves make people look like murderers or rapists. … I tend to find leather gloves make people look like murderers or rapists. Just my opinion and in no way based on fact.

actually i find leather gloves on a woman very sexy, especially if she is not wearing anything else.

mutley1

actually i find leather gloves on a woman very sexy, especially if she is … actually i find leather gloves on a woman very sexy, especially if she is not wearing anything else.

Acceptable on a woman, but like I say men look dodgy.
How about these OP
sportsdirect.com/kar…054

Banned

mutley1

actually i find leather gloves on a woman very sexy, especially if she is … actually i find leather gloves on a woman very sexy, especially if she is not wearing anything else.

these look great on a woman-- sexy gloves

goldmax

these look great on a woman-- … these look great on a woman-- [url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.amazon.co.uk%252FBlack-Hairy-Monster-Gloves-Gorilla%252Fdp%252FB001JDF7NM]sexy gloves[/url]

if you're into gorilas, who am i to criticise. each to his own, i say.

Banned

mutley1

if you're into gorilas, who am i to criticise. each to his own, i say.

you should come to the Lincolnshire fens, these gloves match their faces

I bought my hub seal skinz on amazon. I paid @£40 but they're waterproof , very thin and unbelievably thermal, He wears them most the day in work - (warehouse)and can do everything in them from operating machines ,cutting and using pens & knives,
They may be expensive but he'd been in such pain with the cold this year we've tried everything to keep him warm
bought my dad the merino glove liners @£20 also from seal skinz too,

I'll second seal skinz, I've had mine about three years now and can't fault them.

At the price of them I wanted to stitch them on a string but he refused. If he l

i use the north face etip gloves mainly so i dont have to keep taking them on and off using the phone, and recommend them very light comfortable and warm but no more than that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants