Good White Apple Earpods Alternatives?

Posted 5th Nov
For Christmas both of my kids want Apple earpods. This is mainly because their friends have them. Mine don't really listen to too music music and I'm worried about them either getting nicked at school or them losing one - which is pretty likely.

They're not overly bothered if they aren't the real ones.

So just wondering if anyone knows some good cheaper alternatives that look pretty similar?

Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
The similar ones are abysmal, better off going with some Ear buds off amazon with rechargeable case.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 5th Nov
How about something like this or were you wanting to spend a little less?

38911533-TCGFE.jpg

amazon.co.uk/Wir…QQN
Get some i60s wont last long but perfect clones
Search for TWS i60 or above. Identical to AirPods and sound/battery is decent. Pick them up around £30
Its really worth getting genuine ones.
As people have said the ones that look the same are terrible, you can get decent ones for £15 but they don’t look the same. I bought my son the i7 I think they are and wow so poor, barely worked a week then stopped working, lid also fell off. Either get real ones or something decent that looks different
I wouldn’t buy fake/alternative they are not regulated and can be dangerous for ears. My 11 year old keeps asking for AirPods (as I have some) but I won’t spent that amount on something she’ll probably loose and I won’t by alternatives as they just won’t be the same quality, it is defiantly a case of you get what you pay for in my opinion
Caroline_199305/11/2019 20:26

Its really worth getting genuine ones.

Not for children at £150 or so it isn't. The OP has said that his children don't really listen to music much and he's concerned that they'd lose them or have them stolen at school. It seems a little ridiculous to go out and spend £300 on Apple Air Pods in this scenario. If anything I'd just suggest buying the official Apple Lightning headphone adapter and getting some good wired earbuds rather than parting with £300.
They have just been posted. I know they’re not wireless but still a cool brand for kids x
parisp05/11/2019 22:07

They have just been posted. I know they’re not wireless but still a cool b …They have just been posted. I know they’re not wireless but still a cool brand for kids x

I saw these earlier and was trying to persuade them as I quite like them myself. But they have to be like the Apple ones
alison19705/11/2019 20:55

I wouldn’t buy fake/alternative they are not regulated and can be d …I wouldn’t buy fake/alternative they are not regulated and can be dangerous for ears. My 11 year old keeps asking for AirPods (as I have some) but I won’t spent that amount on something she’ll probably loose and I won’t by alternatives as they just won’t be the same quality, it is defiantly a case of you get what you pay for in my opinion

I wouldn't get fake ones. Just very similar ones.
fleetingmind05/11/2019 22:16

I saw these earlier and was trying to persuade them as I quite like them …I saw these earlier and was trying to persuade them as I quite like them myself. But they have to be like the Apple ones

Same issue as I’ve got. 2 teenagers requesting these from me. And I know 100 percent they are going to get lost.
I’d get some fake ones off eBay. If they don’t listen to music that much just hope they don’t notice the difference
parisp05/11/2019 22:20

I’d get some fake ones off eBay. If they don’t listen to music that much ju …I’d get some fake ones off eBay. If they don’t listen to music that much just hope they don’t notice the difference

There is a difference between "fake" and generic though.
Mike has reviewed a number of Knockies models - not the cheapest "clones", but better than most.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants