Found 5th Jan 2009
Hello Heart96.6

This will be interesting to see northamptonshire's response.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Same's happening in Peterborough. RIP Hereward FM.

I hope this wakes the listeners up to the syndicated tripe and makes them reach for the dial!

R.I.P Radio Luxembourg LW.

wait a min.........]tada!!!!

Hello Heart96.6 :thumbsup:

Joff;3952439

Same's happening in Peterborough. RIP Hereward FM.I hope this wakes the … Same's happening in Peterborough. RIP Hereward FM.I hope this wakes the listeners up to the syndicated tripe and makes them reach for the dial!

Exactly what i was about to say :thumbsup:

darren9030;3953559

Exactly what i was about to say :thumbsup:

Me too!! :thumbsup:

The same with Bedfordshire (Chiltern 96.9) and Buckinghamshire (Horizon 103.3). Even though I live in Northamptonshire I was able to listen to all these stations and driving to work in Bedford means I go into Buckinghamshire so picked up all these stations too. Not listened to Heart yet.

I thought this was going to be an illegal thread about yet another member banned :-P

sumoqueen;3961982

The same with Bedfordshire (Chiltern 96.9) and Buckinghamshire (Horizon … The same with Bedfordshire (Chiltern 96.9) and Buckinghamshire (Horizon 103.3). Even though I live in Northamptonshire I was able to listen to all these stations and driving to work in Bedford means I go into Buckinghamshire so picked up all these stations too. Not listened to Heart yet.

And to think now, if you're driving at a time other than breakfast, morning or drive-time then you'll be hearing the same thing wherever you are!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?69
    2. Stock informer36
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    4. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810

See more discussions