Goodbye Tesco Direct, it's been great knowing you

Found 11th Jul
Had some great deals from TD over the years so sad to see the demise.

Leaving the Xbox console with WW2 posted by reindeer aside which was just unreal, what was your best catch over the years?

I had my 360, my PS3 and lord knows how many other bargains from there.
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
Yeah loved it Resident Evil 7 on PS4 £4.99 clicked and collect job done best deal I had last year
deleted396333
lol
Got my ps4 bundle from there;(
My mate did the Xbox deal that broke the internet off of this website!!
really sorry its gone bought most of clothes in their sales lol not even C & C NOW ! BOO...............
Sad times...
They used to be good for games with the £5 off £35 codes which Amazon used to price match - with staff discount and the coupon I got Super Mario Odyssey for £33.30 for release day delivery!

I'll miss Direct, gaming deals were so good on there and they were the only real competitor to Amazon. Hopefully AO and Currys improve their deals as I doubt Argos will (or they'll have no stock).
Even recently the DVD/Blu-Ray big sleeve offer 2 for £10 delivered/C&C was good.... (ET 4K UHD / Fast 8 / Back To The Future ETC)....

I am still annoyed to the day I missed the £45.55 Xbox One! I was literally seconds/mins from getting it, of course no sour grapes for those who got it! Happy for them.... suppose I got my luck back when I got £313 for free on a voucher from Curry's on the Black Friday balls up... Thanks @nihir (Legend )
Don’t miss it at all. It hasn’t been much good since all the double/treble vouchers had gone and Tesco put up all its prices and cut the points on fuel. Tesco are pretty awful these days, quality is poor and it’s pricey.
cmdr_elito5 h, 37 m ago

Don’t miss it at all. It hasn’t been much good since all the double/treble …Don’t miss it at all. It hasn’t been much good since all the double/treble vouchers had gone and Tesco put up all its prices and cut the points on fuel. Tesco are pretty awful these days, quality is poor and it’s pricey.

It went downhill when they started adding all those other sellers to it.
Had a lot of misprices from them.
gcmarcal19 m ago

It went downhill when they started adding all those other sellers to it.

Nail on head, play.com went the same.
Sad times.

I wish ShopTo would get the hint, they have been taking the **** for the last few years.
Asda should step up. We need a genuine competitor to Amazon with next day delivery without an annual charge. Like Walmart has done in the US (although it is 2 day delivery in US)

Although if Tesco couldn't make a profit then maybe that's a bad sign
Forgive me father for I have sinned (I'm an Atheist tho so it's alright)

I ordered a Huawei A6 phone thanks to a deal from here. They lost my phone instore so I phoned CS and they said they'd send me another. Got a call from the store next day saying they found the phone so you can guess what happened

Maybe it was the P/L from that deal that shut the store? I feel guilty now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants