Goodbye to my morning favs

8 replies
Found 3rd Sep 2010
gutted that there will be no more Kate Garraway, Emma Crosby & Claire Nasir.

these three have made the morning 'rise' a whole lot easier. bye girls xxx!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

can't wait for 'Daybreak' to be a flop

OMG no more Emma Crosby. That's ridiculous, what happened who is she being replaced with? Only reason worth turning the TV on in the morning. Can't be bothered googling, cause i'll end up on wiki and that'll be the whole day wasted.

Original Poster

dungavel

OMG no more Emma Crosby. That's ridiculous, what happened who is she … OMG no more Emma Crosby. That's ridiculous, what happened who is she being replaced with? Only reason worth turning the TV on in the morning. Can't be bothered googling, cause i'll end up on wiki and that'll be the whole day wasted.

christine bleakley & adrian chiles are gonna be the main hosts. unsure if crosby, garraway & nasir will be getting cameo slots, but think ITV are having a clearour. silly directors.....

Put sky sports news on in the morning and you might sometimes see Millie Clode or Charlotte Jackson lol.

Banned

I'd love to see Millie's Clode.

for serious................lol

Can't believe Garraway will be doing stuff in the "new" show.. she was rubbish. Only got the job because of her hubby... In my Opinion
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604839
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1730
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769637
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514673

See more discussions