evening (or rather..morning) sassie

Banned

lol - how was the swimming MC?

Original Poster Banned

aye ignored;-)

so wat u fink

sassie;2515960

lol - how was the swimming MC?

didn't get much swimming done myself tbh.....spent most of the time trying to keep my youngest afloat :-D

Banned

midlandscomics;2515965

didn't get much swimming done myself tbh.....spent most of the time … didn't get much swimming done myself tbh.....spent most of the time trying to keep my youngest afloat :-D

awwww bless, its a great thing to teach them to swin as soon as poss

keeping on topic, yeah i think its a great idea to have some hud stickers but i dont have a car

podd2000;2515961

...so wat u fink

....i fank no

hud??

sassie;2515971

awwww bless, its a great thing to teach them to swin as soon as … awwww bless, its a great thing to teach them to swin as soon as posskeeping on topic, yeah i think its a great idea to have some hud stickers but i dont have a car

You could go round sticking them on other peoples cars though sassie......a bit of promotional activity for the site :whistling:

Going back off topic.....yeah it's so important to learn how to - my eldest got his first badge a couple of weeks ago

Banned

my littlest cant swim and his dad keeps saying he will sort it, took daughter for lessons, half hour every day for two weeks and she was swimming, she was 5

sassie;2515984

my littlest cant swim and his dad keeps saying he will sort it, took … my littlest cant swim and his dad keeps saying he will sort it, took daughter for lessons, half hour every day for two weeks and she was swimming, she was 5

had a massive problem trying to teach the big 'un....he keeps bending his legs instead of keeping them straight, so no matter how hard he tried he just wasn't moving in the water - he just floated:-D

btw, did I say stickers are a good idea

Banned

my daughter was like a beach whale, most of the water left the pool, but she could swim - lol
    living in a town surrounded by water i think the earlier they learn the better

oh and did i mention the car stickers thing would be grand

sassie;2515984

my littlest cant swim and his dad keeps saying he will sort it, took … my littlest cant swim and his dad keeps saying he will sort it, took daughter for lessons, half hour every day for two weeks and she was swimming, she was 5

i didnt learn untill i was 5 but now at 17 im a great swimmer and have many medals for swimming competions

woohoo :w00t:

sassie we're famous ;-)

Banned

whooops sorry plodd x

sassie;2516041

whooops sorry plodd x

perhaps we should get some car stickers made as a way of an apology :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions