Groups
    EXPIRED

Goodnight Sweetheart

Hi looking for Goodnight Sweetheart Dvds

My girlfriend purchased season 1,2 & 3 from musiczone in Darlington for £6.97 but season 4 & 5 in there were £15+

so I'm either looking for Season 4,5 & 6 for a similar price as the 1,2 & 3 seasons either online or in a shop

or I'm looking for the box set cheaper than

play.com/DVD…tml which i think they have it at about £62.99

any help would be nice... off to do some more hunting

6 Comments

Original Poster

think i've found out why there a bit more expensive

newreleasedvdstore.co.uk/pag…art

appear to be pretty new releases

still any help would be great

thanks

As the complete box set is only on pre-order, I'd wait a while before ordering it.

Cheapest for seasons 4, 5, and 6 I can see online is £12.49 each from Benson's World:

][COLOR="blue"]Goodnight Sweetheart series 4 - £12.49 @ Bensons world[/COLOR]
    ][COLOR="blue"]Goodnight Sweetheart series 5 - £12.49 @ Bensons world[/COLOR]
    ][COLOR="blue"]Goodnight Sweetheart series 6 - £12.49 @ Bensons world[/COLOR]

However - they may be cheaper from [COLOR=blue]The Hut [/COLOR](site is down at the minute). I think they are £12.89 each from there, but if you use the 5% discount voucher, this would be £12.25 each series.

They are not available online for the price you got instore for the first three.

Original Poster

Thanks Emma, I may wait a few months to see if the price drops

are you sticking with that avatar, because your yin and yan dolphin thing was better :P

I think people will recognise me better with this one... I may make a few along the same lines, and amend them to what mood I feel like

Original Poster

so hmmm how big was your last avatar then, I read that you said it was a mod secret, is it cos your a mod and the avatar size is bigger?

hmmm black books 1-3 is £17.99 and £31.99 on play.com

Why not wait for the box set in november but its expensive £65 from play.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35
      3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88

See more discussions