Groups
    EXPIRED

Goodnites / Pull Ups / Nappies

Hi

Are there any good deals going about for pull-ups, goodnites or extra large nappies?

They're for my daughter who still wets the bed. Obviously she'd prefer the pull-ups or goodnites over the nappies, but I'm just looking for a good deal.

Thanks

5 Comments

Pampers pull ups are half price at morrisons and boots - only £2.99 a bag. They go up to size 6 which is 16kg and over. My 4 year old is only in size 5

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;7825957

Pampers pull ups are half price at morrisons and boots - only £2.99 a … Pampers pull ups are half price at morrisons and boots - only £2.99 a bag. They go up to size 6 which is 16kg and over. My 4 year old is only in size 5

Thanks, I'll take a look at the weekend. Are those the easy-up pants? How are they for absorbancy? My daughter is older but is very small for her age so would still be able to fit in the size 6

hollieb;7826374

Thanks, I'll take a look at the weekend. Are those the easy-up pants? How … Thanks, I'll take a look at the weekend. Are those the easy-up pants? How are they for absorbancy? My daughter is older but is very small for her age so would still be able to fit in the size 6

It is the easy up pants yes. They are good on absorbancy, both my girls wear them at night and they never leak. My girls are 2 and a half and nearly 4.

Original Poster

Thanks, I'll give them a go. Like I say, my daughter's a bit older but very small, so hopefully they'll be ok.

supersavvyme.com/

free sample of underjams and a coupon £5.19

drynites.co.uk/sec…t=1

dtynites sample

tesco instore magazine has a coupon for £1.50 off and they are on offer

Huggies Drynites Bed Mats (7) Was £4.25 Now £2.83 Tesco, instore magazine for a coupon of £1.50 to save even more making it £1.33

£1.50 off DryNites pyjama pants and bed mats

All coupons valid until 28th February 2010

the pj pants are on offer at £4 less £1.50 magazine voucher
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions