Groups

Goodwood festival of Speed 2009 Free tickets wanted

Has anyone seen or know of any free tickets to this years festival of Speed at Goodwood.
    I begrudge having to pay the high entrance fees - last year and the year before newspapers were running free tickets for the Friday - I'd love to get some this year

thanks

7 Comments

nope.

Original Poster

holly100;5570403

sure i saw something on times online - … sure i saw something on times online - competitionhttp://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/commercial/article6504399.ece

yes but that finished on the 14th June and it was only 2 tickets if you won .. thanks anyway

GoDutchGo;5570431

yes but that finished on the 14th June and it was only 2 tickets if you … yes but that finished on the 14th June and it was only 2 tickets if you won .. thanks anyway

comp finishes 30th - got to be in it to win it :thumbsup:

Email your answer along with your name, contact number and home address by midnight June 30 2009, to

seems there was a freebie missed that :oops:

Original Poster

holly100;5570455

seems there was a freebie missed that :oops:

lol .. nevermind there are a few others still running ...

Oooh this is a great event to go and see - I hope you manage to get some tickets GoDutchGo!

Original Poster

Butterflies;5570586

Oooh this is a great event to go and see - I hope you manage to get some … Oooh this is a great event to go and see - I hope you manage to get some tickets GoDutchGo!

thanks flutterby so do I -- its always a great event
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction2262
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211
      3. Leaking electric shower911
      4. O2 Priority concert tickets1324

See more discussions