Groups

Google...

Banned
    go to google... what are all them green digits supposed to represent?

12 Comments

unix 1234567890

Unix...

Unix Time 1234567890 is 13th Feb......

It's the number of seconds that have passed since 1970. The figure was at 1234567890 about 30 mins ago, and geeks around the world are pretending to party in IRC chat rooms everywhere!!

EDIT: ^^ This is the first response in laymens terms, hehe.

Original Poster Banned

duckmagicuk2;4374886

It's the number of seconds that have passed since 1970. The figure was at … It's the number of seconds that have passed since 1970. The figure was at 1234567890 about 30 mins ago, and geeks around the world are pretending to party in IRC chat rooms everywhere!!EDIT: ^^ This is the first response in laymens terms, hehe.

thanks duck, i actually understood that reply lol

duckmagicuk2;4374886

It's the number of seconds that have passed since 1970. The figure was at … It's the number of seconds that have passed since 1970. The figure was at 1234567890 about 30 mins ago, and geeks around the world are pretending to party in IRC chat rooms everywhere!!EDIT: ^^ This is the first response in laymens terms, hehe.

You mean that geeks are so geeky that they literally can only pretend to party?
    What does IRC stand for?

chesso;4374939

You mean that geeks are so geeky that they literally can only pretend to … You mean that geeks are so geeky that they literally can only pretend to party?What does IRC stand for?

Internet relay chat.

its means chatrooms.

internet relay chat or summin like that?

Heh, it's all complicated.

Let's just all calm down and ]watch a dog climb a tree.

im just here for the rep if im honest, ur pic on msn is nice tho dg lol

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4374985

im just here for the rep if im honest, ur pic on msn is nice tho dg lol

repped.

lol i stole it from that kingy dude...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!612
      2. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)77
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …56
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927381

See more discussions