Groups

Google Beer Goggles, Stops You Sending Drunken Emails

Saw this and thought it was a great idea, I'm sure I'm not the only one whose sent an email after a few sherberts only to regret it in the morning

news.sky.com/sky…ils

27 Comments

I saw this in the paper too, thought it was quite amusing lol

[CENTER]http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2008/Oct/Week2/15115720.jpg[/CENTER]

what if you fail at maths?

I need one of these to stop me sending drunken MSN messages :oops::whistling:

fireheaven;3150696

I need one of these to stop me sending drunken MSN messages … I need one of these to stop me sending drunken MSN messages :oops::whistling:

or text messages :whistling::w00t:

any ideas to get out of a date :oops:

fireheaven;3150696

I need one of these to stop me sending drunken MSN messages … I need one of these to stop me sending drunken MSN messages :oops::whistling:

im not sure i can just blame the drink.. :oops:

loupomm;3150765

or text messages :whistling::w00t:any ideas to get out of a date :oops:

uh oh.. did you not think it thru!

MissRoo;3150787

uh oh.. did you not think it thru!

no :cry:, im awful, its nice to get attention now and then and yes i encouraged it i guess, but its not from someone i'd like it from, iykwim :-(

i was lonely :oops: its tracys fault :whistling:

loupomm;3150765

or text messages :whistling:any ideas to get out of a date :oops:

Oh yeah I do that too :whistling:

You left your phone at a friends and it was them texting :whistling:

MissRoo;3150786

im not sure i can just blame the drink.. :oops:

Lol I know but its the best excuse

loupomm;3150814

no :cry:, im awful, its nice to get attention now and then and yes i … no :cry:, im awful, its nice to get attention now and then and yes i encouraged it i guess, but its not from someone i'd like it from, iykwimi was lonely :oops: its tracys fault

LOL thats right, pass the blame .. loneliness.. grr always to blame and/or drink of course...can you not fall 'ill' :roll: or something, keep it simple.. more believable :w00t:

fireheaven;3150827

Oh yeah I do that too :whistling:You left your phone at a friends and it … Oh yeah I do that too :whistling:You left your phone at a friends and it was them texting :whistling:Lol I know but its the best excuse

MissRoo;3150835

LOL thats right, pass the blame .. loneliness.. grr always to blame … LOL thats right, pass the blame .. loneliness.. grr always to blame and/or drink of course...can you not fall 'ill' :roll: or something, keep it simple.. more believable :w00t:

hahaha you 2 have done this before!

loupomm;3150843

hahaha you 2 have done this before!

:oops: no comment

:whistling:

thought i might move....but thats a tad drastic i think! oh and he dont know where i live :lol:

MissRoo;3150849

:oops: no comment:whistling:

I too remain silent :whistling:

oooohhhhhhh a week tomorrow before we go away

loupomm;3150867

thought i might move....but thats a tad drastic i think! oh and he dont … thought i might move....but thats a tad drastic i think! oh and he dont know where i live :lol:

you can always leave that as a last resort ... :giggle: i hope it aint that bad tho!! :lol:

MissRoo;3150893

you can always leave that as a last resort ... :giggle: i hope it aint … you can always leave that as a last resort ... :giggle: i hope it aint that bad tho!! :lol:

no im just a scaredy cat and dont like being a meanie and saying no, hes a lovely bloke, just not 'me' i dont know how i get myself into these predicaments :thinking:

loupomm;3150880

oooohhhhhhh a week tomorrow before we go away

What forever??? Just to avoid a date, thats a bit drastic lou :giggle:

fireheaven;3150915

What forever??? Just to avoid a date, thats a bit drastic lou :giggle:

:w00t:

no me,tracy and my sil are off to Ireland for 4 days, kid free!

maybe i can pretend im going forever tho...lol

loupomm;3150932

:w00t:no me,tracy and my sil are off to Ireland for 4 days, kid … :w00t:no me,tracy and my sil are off to Ireland for 4 days, kid free!maybe i can pretend im going forever tho...lol

I hope you have a fab time, I can remember you going around this time last year. Do you have room for a little one? :w00t:

fireheaven;3150965

I hope you have a fab time, I can remember you going around this time … I hope you have a fab time, I can remember you going around this time last year. Do you have room for a little one? :w00t:

yeah, the more the merrier! yep we went last year, so will be good to see if we can get drunker quicker this time :giggle:

loupomm;3150913

no im just a scaredy cat and dont like being a meanie and saying no, hes … no im just a scaredy cat and dont like being a meanie and saying no, hes a lovely bloke, just not 'me' i dont know how i get myself into these predicaments :thinking:

haha i get what you mean.. mb if you just ignore it, it will all go away :whistling:

:giggle: .. of course i wouldnt, too mean then.. good luck tho hehe.

have a great time away too! :thumbsup:

:-D

MissRoo;3150997

haha i get what you mean.. mb if you just ignore it, it will all go away … haha i get what you mean.. mb if you just ignore it, it will all go away :whistling::giggle: .. of course i wouldnt, too mean then.. good luck tho hehe.have a great time away too! :thumbsup:

thank you

Original Poster

So glad this thread has turned into Bridget Jones' Diary !

iNSOMANiAC;3152236

So glad this thread has turned into Bridget Jones' Diary !

:lol:

Isn't it always the case

txt messages are my problem! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1328
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767102
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1221
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422814431

See more discussions