google checkout info wanted

3 replies
Found 10th May 2007
Hi

Can someone tell me when the £10 offer ends?

Also, is there a list of all the companies offering google checkout?

thanks

pete

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

There isn't a date as of yet. Check out other threads there is a list on the google checkout on here somewhere. Plus there is probably one on google itself.

Buy while you can I'd say.

][COLOR="Red"]here[/COLOR] is a list, don't forget only a few of them offer the £10 off £30 tho.

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]Thanks. Anyone got any idea when this gravy train will end? I want to upgrade my system and was waiting for the p35 motherboards to be introduced in a couple of weeks. Are you sure there is no date I am sure I saw a date of June 10 or 11 somewhere?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

tgbyhn10

[SIZE=2]Thanks. Anyone got any idea when this gravy train will end? I … [SIZE=2]Thanks. Anyone got any idea when this gravy train will end? I want to upgrade my system and was waiting for the p35 motherboards to be introduced in a couple of weeks. Are you sure there is no date I am sure I saw a date of June 10 or 11 somewhere?[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

Where are you getting it from? Ebuyer?

If so drop them a line and ask them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions