Groups
    EXPIRED

google checkout question

Hey - sorry if 'questions' aren't supposed to be here but quick one - do you get £10 off everytime you buy from ebuyer?
    e.g. I need some RAM upgrade, two x 512 so should I do 2 separate orders to get £10 off each?

8 Comments

Yes you do.

Original Poster

awesome, thanks

I love Google :w00t:

Do you know if its the same with all the merchants participating or just ebuyer?

yay, a place where i can ask my question without looking stupid!

Do you automatically get charged £10 less when you go through the checkout or do recieve £10 back at a later date?

rickpee

Hey - sorry if 'questions' aren't supposed to be here but quick one - do … Hey - sorry if 'questions' aren't supposed to be here but quick one - do you get £10 off everytime you buy from ebuyer?e.g. I need some RAM upgrade, two x 512 so should I do 2 separate orders to get £10 off each?

A stick of 512 RAM isn't going to come to £30 or more, surely? You only get £10 off when you spend £30+.

h2w

yay, a place where i can ask my question without looking stupid!Do you … yay, a place where i can ask my question without looking stupid!Do you automatically get charged £10 less when you go through the checkout or do recieve £10 back at a later date?

No, £10 is deducted from the total instantly on orders over £30 (before delivery) :thumbsup:

I've used it at Empire Stores and can vouch Google has indeed done good!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
      2. Buying an iPhone second hand33
      3. Legal advice?68
      4. Mortgage44

See more discussions