Groups

Google G2

Does anybody know when this is to be released? my contract is nearly up and i as thinking of getting a g1 but obviously i'd rather wait if it was coming soon. i couldn't really find any good info on the net. but i bet someone here is in the know

7 Comments

should be out May 5th, its only on Vodafone and there's no keypad ... admittedly its slimmer but I think the keypad is a big feature for this phone ... Ive got the G1 and cant recommend it enough

no confirmed release date yet but lots of hints and talk about sometime in may.

It has already been released in spain. so it will be out next week over here.

yep, stick with g1. Got it as upgrade 3wks ago. Excellent phone. Android is brilliant and so many free applications to download.

Original Poster

thanks every one, looks like i might as well wait and see what its like. is it still manufactured by htc?

guerilla;5082070

thanks every one, looks like i might as well wait and see what its like. … thanks every one, looks like i might as well wait and see what its like. is it still manufactured by htc?

Yep. Its not actually known as the G2.
    It will be known as the HTC Magic in the UK (the G1 was the HTC Dream)

Original Poster

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deliveroo11
      2. Speccing a gaming pc414
      3. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened11
      4. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.11

See more discussions