Google Home

Posted 5th Jul 2020
I got 6 months spotify premium for free now it wants £9.99 per month.... they wont do me any discount for working for NHS, i thought i would be cheeky and ask lol

Are there any cheaper alternatives out there that i could sign up to instead?

Im not up on all this technology
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Try a £1.99 stylus from curry’s for another 6 months, you will lose your play lists but make them public and you will have them again.

Alexa has just started to work with the free version of Spotify Google might allow it as well.
So if i buy a £1.99 stylus pen from currys ill get a 6 month spotify code again?

Is that what you mean? xxx
raich33305/07/2020 22:21

So if i buy a £1.99 stylus pen from currys ill get a 6 month spotify code …So if i buy a £1.99 stylus pen from currys ill get a 6 month spotify code again?Is that what you mean? xxx

Yep

currys.co.uk/gbu….ds
Edited by: "eslick" 5th Jul
Odds_MODs_paid_peanuts05/07/2020 22:45

Comment deleted

Dubious wow In this world you are allowed to leave a company and go back to it as a new customer, even Spotify. Once your membership expires you can go back as a new customer at the same address and they are happy for you to do that, same with many companies on all sorts of products. If they wanted to, they can certainly stop you from being a new customer as they can track you by gps.
Odds_MODs_paid_peanuts05/07/2020 23:21

Comment deleted

You don’t know how Spotify see it unless you work for them. Most companies would put a stop to it like they have done to using the same details.

As said they can using GSP to check your address, they don’t even track the card address, it’s actually written in their t&cs they can use GPS but don’t confirm card address. This includes the family slots people sell on here and elsewhere but they chose not to because user numbers are important to them as are those that forget about cancelling their trials.

No one is falsifying anything you simply sign up with a different email, Spotify’s only stipulation is you can’t use the same card or Paypal details. That’s all they care about.

Is It immoral or theft, it’s more of a loophole the company has than anything else, but there is no way this would ever get to court.
Edited by: "eslick" 5th Jul
eslick05/07/2020 22:16

Try a £1.99 stylus from curry’s for another 6 months, you will lose your pl …Try a £1.99 stylus from curry’s for another 6 months, you will lose your play lists but make them public and you will have them again.Alexa has just started to work with the free version of Spotify Google might allow it as well.

You can send any playlist to yourself so you never lose them.

First open the playlist you wish to save.
Press 3 dots top right.
41307434-d0ZiK.jpg
Select "make collaborative" this enables you to save any songs to it under your new accounts.

41307434-oB1Qp.jpg
Then select "Share"

41307434-dFggw.jpg
Then send it to your email.

When you create your new account go into your email, press the link you shared with yourself. Spotify will open with the playlist loaded. Then save it.
if you would like a 6month code for new accounts, I have one spare,
Thanks everyone & Jbunce12 that would be great, if you could PM it to me? xx
jbunce1206/07/2020 08:05

if you would like a 6month code for new accounts, I have one spare,

raich33307/07/2020 13:37

Thanks everyone & Jbunce12 that would be great, if you could PM it to …Thanks everyone & Jbunce12 that would be great, if you could PM it to me? xx

will do
Post a comment
@
    Text