Google home mini

Found 16th Nov 2017
Does anyone know if BBC will be adding iplayer support for home mini?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Yes, yes it does. I have a free google home mini woth my pixel 2 and it works with bbc iplayer, itv, spotify and neflix (whioch will be coming to android tv soon too).

its a cool little gimmick and hopefully will have more stuff soon great if your a droider too as you can use google assistant on your phjone to add alarms, calender etc.
darthvader666uk7 m ago

Yes, yes it does. I have a free google home mini woth my pixel 2 and it …Yes, yes it does. I have a free google home mini woth my pixel 2 and it works with bbc iplayer, itv, spotify and neflix (whioch will be coming to android tv soon too).its a cool little gimmick and hopefully will have more stuff soon great if your a droider too as you can use google assistant on your phjone to add alarms, calender etc.

I can't get iplayer or itv hub to work keeps saying not recognised
If you have casted I player to the TV via chromecast, then via assistant you can do basic control, like pause, unpause or stop.

That side of home really needs to up its game. I mean ffs at least Google could have sorted out the link between Google assistant and chromecast options. On Netflix, you can't even play a show via specific season or episode. You can watch but it starts from the first episode.
Apologies I'm talking about using Google assistant via phone. The home or mini might have extra functions and features
There is a section on the site dedicated for asking questions:

hotukdeals.com/tag…ask

You'd get a better response posting there in the future.
Switchy8738 m ago

I can't get iplayer or itv hub to work keeps saying not recognised

yes I get Im afrad something went wrong. Please try again.. and its the same. When trying to use bbc radio stations. Got my Google home mini yesterday.
I can get bbc iplayer radio but not videos
W
EN1GMA1 h, 25 m ago

If you have casted I player to the TV via chromecast, then via assistant …If you have casted I player to the TV via chromecast, then via assistant you can do basic control, like pause, unpause or stop.That side of home really needs to up its game. I mean ffs at least Google could have sorted out the link between Google assistant and chromecast options. On Netflix, you can't even play a show via specific season or episode. You can watch but it starts from the first episode.

When I say play stranger things ep3 play ep4 works fine via voice but when I try to load bbc iplayer to play eastenders says does not recognise
Switchy8710 m ago

W When I say play stranger things ep3 play ep4 works fine via voice but …W When I say play stranger things ep3 play ep4 works fine via voice but when I try to load bbc iplayer to play eastenders says does not recognise

That's because I player has not been updated to play via assistant. But once it's casted, you can control basic functions.

The app or whatever you are trying to play needs to be updated by the developers to allow it to work via assistant.
I got a reply from BBC on twitter they plan to add assistant feature soon.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants