Google Home power adaptor cable?

Found 6th Jun
I've recently payed for a refurbished Google Home from eBay. It says it will come without a power cable. I've searched for replacement power adaptors and not found anything. Does anyone have any advice?
Community Updates
14 Comments
Google don't sell power cables seperately for Home. Somebody contacted Google after their one broke and they replaced the whole unit as they don't sell the cables seperately (though I doubt they will do this since you bought a refurb from eBay). I'm guessing there was a significant price reduction on the Home you bought - this is why.
Edited by: "jamie015" 6th Jun
Can't you build one ?
I saw that too. But there must be a knock off version surely?
Just need a US to GB adapter I guess
kester764 m ago

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Charger-Power-Supply-16-5V-2A-AC-Adapter-for-Google-Home-Speaker-/322458564335

Delivery to UK says 'ask seller'. I can just imagine the silly price lol
The item actually states it comes without a charger. I've contacted them for a refund if it will be shipped without a power cable because technically it's not a 'charger'. I can see now getting a cable could be a pain
Google not using a Micro USB connector on this is just crazy....
Or this
m.ebay.co.uk/itm…289?hash=item33eabb6f01:g:qVIAAOSw3bxa~NEL

Lots of compatible PSUs on ebay. Looks like the standard for MacBooks and LCD tvs
Very grateful to you kester.. I'll see if I get a response from the seller or if I receive the thing without a cable. If not this could be very helpful, cheers
kester761 h, 38 m ago

Or …Or thishttps://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/SONY-AC-Adapter-16-5V-3-9A-AC-FD004E-LOWEST-price-on-ebay-0/222981484289?hash=item33eabb6f01:g:qVIAAOSw3bxa~NELLots of compatible PSUs on ebay. Looks like the standard for MacBooks and LCD tvs

Not sure where you've seen that but older Macbooks use a proprietary Apple Magsafe 1 or 2 Power connector, newer ones use USB-C
Uridium58 m ago

Not sure where you've seen that but older Macbooks use a proprietary Apple …Not sure where you've seen that but older Macbooks use a proprietary Apple Magsafe 1 or 2 Power connector, newer ones use USB-C

Yeah, you lop off the connector and check it with a dvm before soldering the correct connector on.
Do you think this could work UK Innergie mCube Pro TADP-70BB AA 15V 15.5V 16V 16.5V 17V 4.06A Charger amazon.co.uk/dp/…DSE
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions