Found 15th Sep 2006
Some of you may be interested by: -

images.google.com/ima…er/images.google.com/ima…er/

You'll be randomly paired with a partner who's online and using the feature. Over a 90-second period, you and your partner will be shown the same set of images and asked to provide as many labels as possible to describe each image you see. When your label matches your partner's label, you'll earn some points and move on to the next image until time runs out. After time expires, you can explore the images you've seen and the websites where those images were found. And we'll show you the points you've earned throughout the session.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

just tried it out, pretty cool!

scored 300 points against my oponents nil!

what is the point of this?!!!

Original Poster

no real point. Just something to do if you have a couple of minutes and you're bored

Original Poster

And you help Google label their images by playing a game which helps refine search results...

Greg

And you help Google label their images by playing a game which helps … And you help Google label their images by playing a game which helps refine search results...

damn you can never have fun without doing a bad thing :roll:

i detest google so have banned myself from the game 8-)

Original Poster

Banned yourself from the game lol.

What search engine do you use then? Why do you detest Google?

Original Poster

I just got 700 points which is 220th in todays ranking

Original Poster

164th for 800 points

this is addictive - should be writing my essay

ThePennyPincher

just tried it out, pretty cool!scored 300 points against my oponents nil!

Your opponent scored the same as you. That's the point of the game!

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

cutthroat_jake

Your opponent scored the same as you. That's the point of the … Your opponent scored the same as you. That's the point of the game!:pirate: CJ :pirate:

oh, well i can tell you i got all 3 of the tags correct :oops:

It helps Google match search words for images, but it's addictive as a game Thanks for the pointer Greg ;-)

Greg

What search engine do you use then? Why do you detest Google?

I use google haha

Only google product i use however. I don't like the fact theyre getting so big really and storing absolutly everything and anything information wise.

not good having all that info about you available online for future employers to read :-D

i guess if it's not google, then someone else would have done it.

"work for google for free", that was the headline on the BBC news website, put me off the game really.

Cool. Quite addictive too. After 1/2 hour I managed 128th 1000Pts.

'Just say what you see' as Roy Walker might say.

Nice one. Anything to keep me from working!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769355
    2. word association Game74244901
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2865
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322854

See more discussions