Groups

google > john lennon

Banned
    best one yet? make sure you ''click'' the logo.

25 Comments

omg

aww thats just brilliant!!

Banned

sweet

bossyboots

aww thats just brilliant!!

but 70? i mean i know the op is on about the google doodle but how old does that make me feel? lol

Can't stand John Lennon

i think its great... certainly better than the annoying dots from hell

plumberman01

but 70? i mean i know the op is on about the google doodle but how old … but 70? i mean i know the op is on about the google doodle but how old does that make me feel? lol

I know! I remember the day he got killed - of course all over the news non stop and the way it happened..........awful.

Going to work out how old I was then!

Oohh I was only 11 - and didnt realise his full name was John Winston Ono Lennon
    Edited by: "bossyboots" 8th Oct 2010

Pure genius!

there's loads of tourists in Liverpool today, the Magical Mystery Bus tour has about 3 or 4 times the amount of tours on - they keep parking outside my house which is doing my head in!

Nice thing for Google to do

Original Poster Banned

not even his birthday until tomorrow according to wiki.. unless my laptops wrong.

does it play a sound or something.

I'm at work so no speakers but it just makes "google" disappear and then brings up a search on John Lennon.
    Edited by: "numptyj" 8th Oct 2010

numptyj

does it play a sound or something.I'm at work so no speakers but it just … does it play a sound or something.I'm at work so no speakers but it just makes "google" disappear and then brings up a search on John Lennon.

Yeah its Imagine that plays

Banned

Adam2050

Can't stand John Lennon

Why am I not surprised?

Original Poster Banned

numptyj

does it play a sound or something.I'm at work so no speakers but it just … does it play a sound or something.I'm at work so no speakers but it just makes "google" disappear and then brings up a search on John Lennon.

yeah as BB said imagine plays over a short animation before the search comes up.

Cool!

Admin

Genius

Aw that's great. Went to see Strawberry Fields in Central Park when we went over there and there was one solitary bunch of flowers in the middle of the Imagine mosiac - bet there's tons of flowers just now.

Banned

numptyj

Same here.

On IE6 - so probably explains alot!

Very nice. John Lennon - Legend.

Original Poster Banned

guv

Same here.On IE6 - so probably explains alot!

IE6 X)

anyone notice its not actually his bday until tomorrow

Banned

DangerGod

IE6 X)

What do they use in your old peoples home?

Personally, with what they pay me, I can put up with IE6

Martiin92

sweet

BAHHHH you **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what am i supposed to be seeing??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions