Found 11th Dec 2016
Can anyone help with a question about Google location history.
Using the calendar to select a date gives me some dates that are filled and some that are clear. I can't work out what the difference means?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

if they're clear there's likely nothing to show, no location history for that specific date.

If you tap on a clear circle date, you'll see that it will ask 'were you here' for a location it isn't sure of. Once you have said yes, or corrected it, that date will become like the others.

hassansf

if they're clear there's likely nothing to show, no location history for … if they're clear there's likely nothing to show, no location history for that specific date.

​Wrong.

On the days that are clear I presume he/she switched "location to off" as he/she knew you were sneakily looking at his/herphone to see where he/she had been cheating oO

Edited by: "rogparki" 11th Dec 2016

Original Poster

It's definitely not simply if I have traveled or not.

Original Poster

craigstephens

If you tap on a clear circle date, you'll see that it will ask 'were you … If you tap on a clear circle date, you'll see that it will ask 'were you here' for a location it isn't sure of. Once you have said yes, or corrected it, that date will become like the others.

​You're correct. Thanks

You're welcome. Select mine as best answer!

Original Poster

craigstephens

Yeah will do but need help with the how to.

You can use Android or a PC to access 'Your Timeline' on google maps. This replaces the google location history interface.

From 'Your Timeline' you can confirm or change the locations that it is querying where you were.

support.google.com/map…979

At present, Your Timeline isn't available on IOS

Original Poster

craigstephens

Could not see "mark as best answer" on android.

Alles ist klar on pc/ chrome
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions