Google Maps: Street Veiw

Where can I find this? It sounds intriguing.

11 Comments

[url]www.maps.google.co.uk[/url], drag the orange man on the street you want

Banned

google maps

Original Poster

Kellie + Paisley;4699411

[url]www.maps.google.co.uk[/url], drag the orange man on the street you … [url]www.maps.google.co.uk[/url], drag the orange man on the street you want

Oh cool, thanks.

.... or just type in the search box the address/place you want, then drag the Orange man.

It doesn't work where i live,the orange man isn't orange so ya can't drag him anywhere,arghhhh

works for me, never realised my flat looked derilict beofre i moved in lol

deb8z;4699470

It doesn't work where i live,the orange man isn't orange so ya can't drag … It doesn't work where i live,the orange man isn't orange so ya can't drag him anywhere,arghhhh

It only covers these places:

Aberdeen
Belfast
Birmingham
Bradford
Bristol
Cambridge
Cardiff
Coventry
Derby
Dundee
Edinburgh
Glasgow
Leeds
Liverpool
London
Oxford
Manchester
Newcastle
Norwich
Nottingham
Scunthorpe
Sheffield
Southampton
Swansea
York

Original Poster

I cannot find my old house about 10 miles away from the centre of Leeds, but i'm currently looking at the liverpool stadium at the kop gates.

I'm in Manchester,i typed my address into search and it came up,but i wasn't able to drag the man anywhere..lol

SunTzu;4699594

It only covers these … It only covers these places:AberdeenBelfastBirminghamBradfordBristolCambridgeCardiffCoventryDerbyDundeeEdinburghGlasgowLeedsLiverpoolLondonOxfordManchesterNewcastleNorwichNottinghamScunthorpeSheffieldSouthamptonSwanseaYork

Scunthorpe!!! bit random
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523390
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356128
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    4. What an absolute disgrace1942

See more discussions