Groups

google maps zooming out whilst using it.

My google maps seems to be zooming out whilst it's directing me to my destination - I don't need to see what streets are near me or what's local - I only need to know what my route is , does anyone know why it zooms out ( galaxy note 4 )

4 Comments

Does it not just zoom in when you're approaching a junction? If you're on a straight bit of road it seems to zoom out so you can get a better picture of the road ahead?

noticed my Samsung Galaxy 6 doing the same recently

Original Poster

BeerDrinker

Does it not just zoom in when you're approaching a junction? If you're on … Does it not just zoom in when you're approaching a junction? If you're on a straight bit of road it seems to zoom out so you can get a better picture of the road ahead?

No , it zooms out to let me see all other roads and ways to go, and all the streets about the area I in, it's really bad - all I want is the basic directions with the basic directions .

Use 'Here we go' instead, far better nav with all the maps downloadable for offline too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions