Google One Storage

Posted 18th JanEdited by:"solid"
Wonder if I can get your advice

I use Google Drive nee Google One (one.google.com/sto…age) for my files, photos back up, and online storage. I don't really have any real reason to change.

I also qualified for a temporary bonus of 100GB storage from a Chromebook purchase, which will expire soon.

I am looking at buying a 200GB storage plan, which will be enough for me. (£2.49/month or £2.08/month if paid annually).

Is anyone aware of any promotional offers or deals around that will help me bring the monthly/annual cost down? I have looked into maybe buying from abroad, but Google One only works in the country you bought it in - if you change your address, then this affects Google Play and so on, so not worth it in my situation.

Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
I use Google Rewards surveys; the few pence per survey easily covers the £1.29 (IIRC) cost of my 100gb Google storage.
terriclarkfan18/01/2020 12:41

I use Google Rewards surveys; the few pence per survey easily covers the …I use Google Rewards surveys; the few pence per survey easily covers the £1.29 (IIRC) cost of my 100gb Google storage.

Same here.
Ah, that's great - didn't realise you can use those to pay for storage!

Thanks for the tip
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants