Google Opinion Rewards for iOS

Posted 28th Jun 2020
Only just came across this. Unlike the android version, the iOS version pays through PayPal. Well worth it for 2mins of your time.

apps.apple.com/gb/app/google-opinion-rewards/id1227019728
Community Updates
11 Comments
Hopefully I get a lot more surveys (and hopefully high value ones) than the Android app which has been terrible for years
MrMaccieKFC28/06/2020 19:55

Hopefully I get a lot more surveys (and hopefully high value ones) than …Hopefully I get a lot more surveys (and hopefully high value ones) than the Android app which has been terrible for years

I get surveys every other day from the Android app and payments are usually 20p or just under per survey
andrewworrall128/06/2020 19:58

I get surveys every other day from the Android app and payments are …I get surveys every other day from the Android app and payments are usually 20p or just under per survey

Any tricks to getting surveys? Keeping location on?
MrMaccieKFC28/06/2020 20:03

Any tricks to getting surveys? Keeping location on?

I think it's just the luck of the draw but may depend on how often you go out. For me it's (usually) a lot but obviously during lockdown wasn't as much. I still got surveys during lockdown asking if I visited my local park and whether or not I bought anything - sounds strange for a park I know but they do have a café and garden centre
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 28th Jun
41236957-sFBx3.jpgMy most recent surveys - some of them are a bit less value than usual, but this is generally how often I get them
iOS surveys are very rare after the 1st month. More chances of finding 1p in streets and that’s not just on my account
andrewworrall128/06/2020 20:15

[Image] My most recent surveys - some of them are a bit less value than …[Image] My most recent surveys - some of them are a bit less value than usual, but this is generally how often I get them

Wow will have a look at this. Guess that value has taken you about 3 years?
ndyanem28/06/2020 21:54

Wow will have a look at this. Guess that value has taken you about 3 years?

41237957.jpgAlmost. First survey was in August 2017 and they paid a lot better then
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 28th Jun
Misslovely28/06/2020 20:41

iOS surveys are very rare after the 1st month. More chances of finding 1p …iOS surveys are very rare after the 1st month. More chances of finding 1p in streets and that’s not just on my account

Or Quidco/TCB free cashback grinding, and Bing Rewards gift card grinding?
Wish I’d seen how much before downloading app, can’t be bothered with the grind anymore. I did the ms rewards and got a years gold but it was 10 minutes a day for 4 month.. not worth it and this seems worse payments..
Bargainhead29/06/2020 05:47

Wish I’d seen how much before downloading app, can’t be bothered with the g …Wish I’d seen how much before downloading app, can’t be bothered with the grind anymore. I did the ms rewards and got a years gold but it was 10 minutes a day for 4 month.. not worth it and this seems worse payments..

Microsoft jacked up the points requirements on Gold and GPU which was disappointing. Now I just do it for retailer gift cards.
Post a comment
@
    Text